- 175g digestives/hobnobs
- 80g butter, melted
- 325g cream cheese, room temperature
- 100g caster sugar
- 75ml sour cream/creme fraiche, room temperature
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 8 inch loose bottomed cake tin
- Electric whisk
- Parchment paper
1. Oven on to 180*C fan/200*C. Bash up biscuits into crumbs. Add melted butter. Press into the base of 8 inch tin and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, egg, egg yolk and corn flour until smooth (sometimes you need to use a whisk to get any lumps out).
3. Retrieve the base and turn oven down to 160*C fan/180ºC. Mix in 150g raspberries to cream cheese mixture. Pour onto base. Sprinkle over any small raspberry bits.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set. Leave to cool. Chill for 2-3 hours or overnight.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.