Prawn & Courgette Fettuccine
- Fettuccine pasta for 2 people (can use spaghetti too)
- 1x packet of tiger prawns
- 6x baby courgettes thinly sliced lengthways (or regular courgettes cut in half then thinly sliced lengthways)
- 2x cloves of crushed garlic (add more if you like garlic)
- 2x tablespoon capers
- 3x tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon (add more if you like a more lemon-y taste)
- Pinch of chilli flakes (add more if you like it spicer)
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan
1. Cook the pasta as stated on the packet.
2. In the meantime, heat up the extra virgin olive oil in a large frying pan at a low/medium heat.
3. When the oil is hot, turn the heat down a little and add the garlic and chilli flakes and fry for a couple of minutes (don't let the garlic burn).
4. Then add the sliced courgettes, capers, the lemon juice, the salt+pepper and mixed herbs and cook for c10 minutes until the courgettes are nicely softened and coloured.
5. Add the prawns and stir in with the courgette mix and continue cooking for a few minutes until the prawns are cooked (be careful not to overcook the prawns).
6. Now add the pasta to the prawn/courgette frying pan and toss everything together - if it's a little dry, add a little more extra virgin olive oil and/or lemon juice.
7. Plate the pasta dishes and grate parmesan over the top.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.