- 750g fusilli pasta
- 170g smoked pancetta
- 100g spanish chorizo
- 2x 480g pasta bake sauce
- 150g mature grated cheese (or if you like 2 types of cheese 75g of each)
- 1x large garlic bread
- Large saucepan
- Small saucepan
- Large baking dish
- Cheese grater
1. Boil a large pan of salted water.
2. Add the pasta, cook until done, drain the water and add to the baking dish.
3. Get a small pan and cook up pancetta to a golden crisp colour, Cut up and add the Chorizo to the pan for about for about 10 minutes, pop to on side, grate the cheese or (if already grated leave to one side).
4. Pre heat the oven electric 180°C or gas mark 4.
5. Add the Pancetta & Chorizo to the bake dish with the pasta, Then add in 2 jars of pasta bake sauce, stir well and make sure everything is covered, add 2/3 tablespoons of water to keep it moist. Sprinkle the cheese on top covering all pasta.
6. Put in the oven and bake for 20/25 minutes, Add in a garlic bread for the last 10 minutes.
7. When pasta bake is golden and cheese is all melted, Get out the oven and serve immediately!
8. You can always add a pinch of cheese on top when serving.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.