Mini Roast Dinner
- Small whole organic Chicken
- Goose fat
- 16 potatoes (mash and roast)
- 4 parsnips
- 1 swede
- 6 carrots
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 block of cheddar cheese
- Flour (for the sauce)
- Gravy (fat from chicken, plain flour, 3x OXO cubes)
- Salt and pepper
1. First put the chicken in the oven.
2. Then part boil the roast potatoes and parsnips. Cover in goose fat/salt/pepper put in the oven.
3. Chop swede, Potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots and bring to the boil.
4. Once chicken is done you can then use the fat to make the gravy!
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.