King Prawn Poke Bowl
- 300g Thai jasmine rice
- 4 tablespoons Japanese rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons caster sugar
- Quarter red cabbage finely shredded
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh root ginger
- 1 red chilli (mild or hot depending on personal taste!)
- 4 spring onions
- 300g king prawns
- 1 avocado diced
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle
1. Start to steam cook (or boil) the rice.
2. Mix together the vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt and stir half of that into the cooked rice and the other half onto the cabbage in a separate bowl.
3. Mix the soya sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red chilli and spring onions in a bowl.
4. Toss in the prawns and leave to marinate for five minutes.
5. Add in the avocado and coriander leaves.
6. Divide the rice between bowls top of the prawns and cabbage sprinkle with sesame seeds.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.