Ronni Ancona & Sally Phillips's
Feta Pie and Crunchy non leaf Salad
- 50g butter
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 450g spinach leaves, washed
- ½ tsp grated nutmeg
- 3 medium essential Free Range Eggs, beaten
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- Fresh thyme and parsley
- 270g pack Jus-Rol 6 Filo Pastry Sheets
- Large Saucepan
- Sharp Knife
- Baking Paper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Heat half the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic cook over a gentle heat for 5-8 minutes until softened. Use a cartouche - dampened baking paper so the onion is sweet but not burned. Remove the onion and garlic.
2. Cook the chopped mushrooms and fry in some butter.
3. Steam the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from the heat and add the nutmeg, then leave to cool.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.